It can be difficult to find the perfect gift for someone. You want one that will show your loved ones how much you appreciate them all year long. When your mother takes the extra time to care for you when you don’t feel well, despite the fact you’re an adult or your father helps you pick out the perfect mattress for your new apartment, you want to show them how much you appreciate them in your life. Since you’re an adult now, you can take the time to really show your parents, siblings, and other relatives how much you love them. After all, there’s nothing like seeing your loved ones’ faces light up when they see that they got the perfect gift from you; one that shows how much you love having them in your life.
At the Scandinavian Shoppe, we strive to offer gifts that aren’t just practical, but are also fun. From our Klinta candles, which are fun and festive to the Egos slippers, which are the perfect gift to keep your feet warm. These Scandinavian gifts are a great way to show how much you love the people in your life. To help you find the perfect present, we created a Scandinavian gift guide to break down what you can purchase for your loved ones. You can find the gift guide below along with some perfect examples to buy for your loved ones.
We recommend browsing these presents:
- Klinta Candles: The Christmas Collection is perfect for anyone looking for the best Scandinavian gift.
- Aarikka: These small trinkets can be a perfect addition to any mantle or desk.
- Ekelund: Add a little glam to your life with these practical and fun kitchen tools.
- Demdaco: Don’t forget the kids when it comes to Scandinavian gifts. We offer a variety of items for kids.
- Sagaform: Candle holders will make a home look a little more festive.
- Naasgransgarden: These items will make your home feel a little more in the holiday spirit or you can gift them to someone who needs a little more cheer in their life.
- Solmate/Bengt Lotta socks: Socks for the holidays may have felt a lame as a kid, but as an adult, they can be a perfect gift.
- Anna Viktoria Jewelry: For any woman in your life, jewelry can be a great addition!
- Anneko Dishcloth/Towel Sets: Make your friends and families kitchens stand out with these dishcloths.
- Klippan Blankets: Keep your friends in high spirits with cozy blankets.
- Egos Slippers: Slippers can be the perfect gift! With so many colors, you can’t go wrong with this option.
- Kalastyle Soaps: A simple and effective gift, soap can be a gift that everyone needs this holiday season.
These are just some of the beautiful gifts that you can present to your friends and family this holiday season. This gift guide provides a big picture for those who are struggling to purchase the perfect gift. Whether you need to find something from your grandmother or your little nephew, the Scandinavian Shoppe has your covered.
In some of our past blogs, we’ve gone over traditions and folklore in Scandinavian culture. If you’d like to read those, then check out Traditions To Know In Scandinavian Culture and Link Your Love Of Scandinavian Folklore With Gifts. Both of these blogs will enlighten you to Scandinavian culture. Due to the upcoming holidays, we’re going to [...]
Traditions vary in many different cultures. In American culture, it’s tradition to eat turkey on Thanksgiving and watch fireworks on the Fourth of July. There are traditions all over the world that are firmly rooted in heritages, culture, and the history of that region. In today’s blog, we’re going to be diving into Scandinavian traditions. [...]
Scandinavian folklore is something not a lot of people know about. Unlike Greek and Norse mythology, Scandinavian folklore gets lost in the fold, which is understandable since it’s not as romanticized as other types of mythology. Due to our own love of Scandinavia, we are going to dive into the folklore that you may never have [...]
While it’s only getting toward the end of August, that doesn’t mean that it’s too early to get ready for fall. Autumn is one of the most beautiful times of the year no matter where you’re located. The changing leaves, the crisp air, and the promise of good food are just the tip of everything [...]
With the changing seasons, comes some new Scandinavian products, so it’s time to get excited for all of our new items. We’re excited to show off our selection of Scandinavian products that are new in our shop. What’s great about shopping at the Scandinavian Shoppe is the variety of different products that you can purchase [...]
From chocolate to special licorice mints, we have a wide variety of products that you can purchase as a Scandinavian gift to your loved one or just to have something to nibble on throughout the day at work. The Scandinavian Shoppe prides itself on offering an assortment of delicious treats to fill your belly. Whether [...]
Holiday shopping can always be a pain, which is why it can be nice when you just hop online and stay in the comfort of your home to pick the right gift for your loved ones. In some of our past blogs, we’ve touched upon gift ideas for your loved ones in our Scandinavian gift [...]
Christmas is almost here and do you know what that means? You’re probably rushing around to finish all of the shopping you need to do. We completely understand, which is why when you order a Scandinavian gift from our store, you can expect it to show up in a timely manner. In some of our [...]
You have a special woman in your life and you’re not sure what to get her. While you could go a more unique route and try out some kitchenware because she loves to cook, you want to get her something that’s a little nicer. Thankfully, at the Scandinavian Shoppe, we have a selection of Scandinavian gifts you [...]